O ESPÍRITO SANTO DE DEUS

É bom saber que ele não apenas trabalha em mim, mas trabalha comigo.*.¸¸.·´¨`Sandra Campos*.¸¸.















segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2011

Too many choices

We have so many choices today, we may find ourselves confused.
When we become confused we may stop because the path for us is not clear to us. Stopping is ok for awhile to rethink, to read God’s word, to meditate on it and to pray to our God and ask Him to show us the way we are to go. Then, with faith, stepping out knowing He is with us we can get going again. Sometimes (usually) it is a slow process and at the same time the years fly by. So what are you waiting for?


Usually, I have found to go with what I am already good at.
I enjoy people and I also enjoy being alone.
So when I am with people I dive into their worlds and enjoy them. When I have a day alone I enjoy the time, and I find I am not alone, God is always right here with me, so we enjoy each other, as you should, when you are alone but not really alone.

Yes you might cry, and you might laugh, and you will probably get some understanding that you needed for that day.
Take care of yourself and your relationship with your eternal father, it is most important.


---
byLandon Easley
Read more: http://oceanofgrace.org/2011/06/17/too-many-choices/#ixzz1PYgLiSxv
---

"God looked down from heaven upon the humanity, to see if there were anyone that did understand, That did seek after God". Psalms 53.2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário